The points you earn as a part of HPE Engage & Grow progress through a series of steps before you can redeem them for rewards:
- Available Rewards: Points that are available for you to earn but you have not claimed—for example, from deals for which you have not yet provided sell-out information.
- Earned Rewards: Points that you have earned but yet been awarded. You may need to meet a minimum badge requirement or another task before you are awarded these points.
- Awarded Rewards: Points you have been awarded but have not yet been validated. Awarded Points will be validated within a month after each month and subsequently issued into your account.
- Issued Rewards: Points that you may redeem to order rewards from the catalogue.
- Redeemed Rewards: This is a record of points you have previously redeemed to order items from the catalogue.
- Expired Rewards: These are points that are no longer available. You must redeem points within six months from the date of issue or they will expire.