HPE ENGAGE & GROW is structured with a partner hierarchy that requires at least one Portal Administrator (PA) for each HPE partner company.
Members may identify themselves with the following roles
- Portal Administrator (PA):
- The PA manages user access for employees at their company.
- HPE ENGAGE & GROW may reach out to PAs to manage and coordinate administrative matters.
- The PA is usually an employee whose primary duty is not in sales, such as an administrator, administrative executive; or management roles such as sales director/manager, or a business owner.
- Learn more about how PA role is assigned by the system.
- Sales Representative (SR):
- The SR is the primary beneficiary in HPE ENGAGE & GROW.
- The SR designation is applicable for most employees who have a sales role, including business development executives/managers, account executive/managers, and sales executive/managers.
- Presales Representative (PR):
- The PR conducts sales activities that involve technical knowledge.
- Examples include solution architects, sales engineers, and technical presales consultants.
How to update your roles
- access “My Account”, “Update Profile”...
- and scroll down to the “Update your Role” section.